We join together as a community to learn, play and celebrate. The
circle within our College logo represents our Community. It is safe and
inclusive, welcoming to everyone in an atmosphere of joy and optimism.
The circle is a powerful symbol of unity in our Aboriginal heritage.
A school which values COMMUNITY exhibits:
- An ethos that values and respects all people
- A curriculum that prepares students to become effective and compassionate global citizens
- A pastoral system that creates a safe and inclusive environment
- Students who respect others and contribute to their communities
- Staff who seek to broaden students’ horizons
- Parents and caregivers who are welcomed, and who contribute to school life
- Leaders who value our College history, and who impart it to the community.