All employees benefit from joining our team
- Life friendly work and hours – access to flexibility at all levels and generous leave entitlements
- Pay and conditions set by a state-wide enterprise agreement, providing for twice-yearly salary increases and incremental progression once a
- Access to a free and confidential employee assistance program
- Free onsite parking
*Once yearly incremental progression is not payable to employees already at the top of the band
We are growing!
Be part of a community experiencing significant growth – we are in a major development corridor with enrolments expected to exceed 2000 in 2025
and a new junior campus scheduled for building in the next few years.
Grow with us
- Investment in learning by students and staff alike – by professionally developing and coaching every team member, we can all perform optimally
and achieve goals
- Frequent opportunities for promotion and extension as we grow
We take pride in our unique heritage and environment. You would work within and around outstanding, historically-significant buildings and grounds,
set on over 1000 acres of pristine land
Continuing Don Bosco’s legacy
Our Mission and Values aims to further St John Bosco’s important work with youth.